1. You may have to live with Covid-19 for months or maybe years, but don’t be scared. Do not let it ruin your life. Learn to live with reality.
2. There are no medicines that can destroy the Covid-19 virus once it has already traversed cellular walls.
3. Wash your hands and maintain a physical distance from other people. That is the best protection method.
4. If, at home, and you do not have a Covid-19 patient, you do not need to disinfect your home.
5. Supermarket bags and/or plastic bags, service stations, shopping carts, and ATMs do not cause infections. However, wash your hands often and live your life as usual.
6. Covid-19 is not a food infection. It is associated with infectious droplets such as influenza, there is no proof that Covid-19 is transmitted by food.
7. If you use any anti-allergy medicines or suffer from viral infections, you may lose your sense of smell, these are nonspecific symptoms of Covid-19.
8. When you come home, you do not need to change clothes or immediately shower. Cleaning is a virtue, not paranoia.
9. The Covid-19 virus does not travel far by air. It is a respiratory infection that requires close contact between people to replicate.
10. The air is clean, you can walk through parks and public places. Simply keep your physical distance from other people to protect yourself. The park will not infect you.
11. Only use common soap against Covid-19. It does not need antibacterial soap to kill it. It is a virus, not a bacterium. Regular soap is perfect to use against the virus.
12. You do not have to worry about restaurant food orders. But if it makes you feel better then you can heat everything in the microwave.
13. The possibility of bringing the Covid-19 home on your shoes is about the same as getting struck by lightning twice in a single day. I have worked against viruses for 20 years and I can verify that drop infections do not spread on shoes.
14. You cannot be protected from viruses by consuming vinegar, sugar cane juice, or ginger. It is only by immunity, and not by questionable substances that you will be protected. [Despite the claims of the WHO and the endless propaganda on TV, it has not been proven that ANY (so-called) vaccine provides immunity, so eat healthily and take vitamins. The basic ones are vitamin C, and D3, as well as Zinc, and melatonin.]
15. The use of a mask for a long time interferes with your breathing and drastically reduces oxygen levels. Only use a mask in crowded places or where required by local law to enter a public building.
16. Wearing gloves is also a bad idea; The virus can accumulate in the gloves and transmit easily if you touch your face. It is better to wash your hands regularly than to ever wear gloves.
17. The immune system weakens when you live in a sterile environment, even if you are taking supplements and/or medications that stimulate your immune system. It is best to eat healthily and go regularly to the park and/or beach or any other outdoor place. That will help build immunity. Immunity increases with exposure to pathogens, not when sitting at home and consuming fried and/or spicy foods and sweet drinks. [I have to work on that one. LOL]
I translated this text from a Spanish language source that presented the writings of Dr. Yohan Faheem, the head of the medical group that deals with infectious diseases at the University of Maryland, USA. I believe the information to be correct, and it could have come from any competent medical source. Where some clarity was needed I added a couple of comments between brackets [like this.]
Now that you have read this interesting and useful article, you have a moral responsibility to share it with your family, friends, employment partners, acquaintances, and also with the people with whom you communicate daily. This should be done on your initiative, not by obligation, but willingly.
Original article in Spanish: https://www.contrareplica.mx/nota-El-COVID-19-hoy202123625